Update: May 12th, 2021
As regulated health care providers, our practitioners continue to offer services during Ontario’s current state of emergency.
Please do not visit the clinic if you have tested positive or been in direct contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
• new or worsening cough
• shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• temperature equal to or over 38°C
• feeling feverish
• fatigue or weakness
• muscle or body aches
• new loss of smell or taste
• gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
• feeling very unwell
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms or circumstances,
please call the clinic at 905-427-3202 to cancel your appointment and follow the
recommended guidelines from the Government of Canada.
Your health and safety remain a priority for us.
In order to provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients, we will continue to follow the PPE and patient safety protocols that are currently in place.
• All visits are by appointment only.
• Hand sanitizing stations can be found at the entrance and throughout the clinic.
• We are restricting the number of patients during the day to provide physical distancing and ask that you do not bring any family or friends to your appointment.
• All practitioners and staff are screened prior to each shift, and patients are required to answer a screening questionnaire on entry.
• A protective sneezeguard has been installed at reception.
• All practitioners wear a three-ply medical-grade mask.
• All patients and clients are required to wear a mask when entering the clinic.
• High-level medical-grade sanitization procedures for surfaces, tables and equipment are in place.
As the Covid-19 pandemic constantly evolves, we would like to thank you for following the protocols we have in place.
Please contact our office at 905-427-3202 should you have any questions.
We help our patients build better pathways to overall wellness, as well as relief from back pain and muscle aches. Poor habits and injury can lead to pain that can restrict your ability to work or enjoy your leisure time.
We provide patients with more than just chiropractic and massage services, but also the know-how to build better personal wellness habits, so that they can be at their best for work or play, every day.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff have been guiding patients in Ajax & Pickering to better health and wellness and a better quality of life for over 30 years.
Our patients have learned how to recover from injuries and prevent pain because of our experience and guidance. With our staff you’ll get relief for today, and tips for tomorrow.
When pain affects your quality of life you want help today, not tomorrow. Our clinic has extended hours, and our staff will do their best to get you in today.
We’re conveniently located in the Pickering Village, a quick drive or easy transit access from most areas of Ajax and Pickering.
Services Available at Pickering Village Chiropractic & Massage
Our natural approach to optimal health involves addressing the overall health of individuals in addition to treating specific symptoms. Our team of wellness professionals provides a variety of safe, drug-free services.
Chiropractic care focuses on restoring and maintaining the health of your joints, muscles and nerves through the use of an adjustment. A spinal adjustment can restore normal movement, relieve pain and stimulate higher function of your brain and nervous system resulting in a renewed sense of vitality.
Our registered massage therapists employ a variety of hands-on techniques to assess and treat the soft tissues and joints of the body. The benefits of therapeutic massage therapy are numerous and act as a perfect complement to chiropractic care.
Acupuncture needles placed along specific points improve vitality, blood circulation and restore the natural balance of the body. Acupuncture has been proven successful in reducing stress, muscle tension and chronic pain.
Prescription orthotics may help relieve your pain by realigning and stabilizing the bones in your feet and restoring your natural walking pattern. Poor foot function and alignment may be the cause of your foot, hip, knee and back pain.